Instructions for authors
- Papers must not be less than 5 pages, including figures and references;
- The review process is double blind;
- Authors may download a LaTeX template or Word template and use it to typeset their manuscript;
- You confirm that, in case of acceptance of your submission, at least one of the authors will register and pay the registration fee before Registration Deadline (one full registration is needed for each accepted paper - see details on registration page for authors presenting multiple papers);
- You confirm that one of the registered authors will attend the conference and present the paper;
- You confirm that the same work has not been published or submitted elsewhere (conference or journal);
- You confirm that the same work will not be submitted to any other conference or journal before the notification of decision of your submission to AIOTT;
- You accept not to distribute your paper before the conference (in particular, you will not make it available on a web page or in a publication repository);
Instructions For Presentation
Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The paper must be presented by one of the author or co-authors. Oral presentations are to be made either using your laptop or the PC that will be available in the session room (Windows system + Power point). Please come to the session room with your laptop or pen drive having your presentation file. There will be a volunteer on hand to assist in starting each presentation.
Layout: Vertical and one page needed
Be consistent with font (3 fonts max).
Use italics, underlining & capitals sparingly.
Charts/Tables: keep simple, enlarge text, thicken lines; default formatting is rarely appropriate.
You must provide your own printout of the poster itself. One of the paper author or co-authors must be present and available for discussion at the poster session. Posters will be on display in the conference room.