Submitting your paper
Please login to the Online Submission System. You will then be able to submit a paper by clicking on "AIOTT 2023", then "My papers".
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references if publication is requested. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the conference template and are subject to both review and editing.
If you just want to make a presentation in AIOTT 2023 without publication, please submit your abstract only.
Before submitting your paper, you must have answered YES to all the questions below.
- Is one of the authors ready to register, attend the conference and present the paper, in case of acceptance?
- Did I follow the correctly all instructions for authors (see call for papers and and guidelines)?
- Is it formatted in the correct format?
If the answer to all questions is positive, then you may proceed to submit your paper. Reminder: by submitting your paper (both the submission and the final version),
- You confirm that, in case of acceptance of your submission, at least one of the authors will register and pay the registration fee before Registration Deadline (one full registration is needed for each accepted paper - see details on registration page for authors presenting multiple papers);
- You confirm that one of the registered authors will attend the conference and present the paper;
- You confirm that the same work has not been published or submitted elsewhere (conference or journal);
- You confirm that the same work will not be submitted to any other conference or journal before the notification of decision of your submission to AIOTT;
- You accept not to distribute your paper before the conference (in particular, you will not make it available on a web page or in a publication repository).